Bleu De Chauffe
BLEU DE CHAUFFE CHARLES - BLACK
- Inspired by old medicine bags, Charles bag takes the classic codes of working tool bags - unlined vegetable tanned leather, raw edge cut - to involve new smart features perfect when traveling :
- A large zippered outside pocket at the back of the bag ensures a good support on trolley. Two small side pockets to keep the necessary items at hand.
- A new Bleu de Chauffe original turnstile lock combines accessibility and security.
- Inside an integrated sleeve for a 15 inch computer completes the classical Bleu de Chauffe furnishings: The inside removable zippered pocket features a label dated and signed by the craftsman who made the bag.
- Handmade in France.
- Size: 40 cm x 30 cm x 12 cm
- Suitable for 15 inches laptop.
Domestic Shipping Within Australia
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $300 AUD are shipped express for free Australia-wide.
All orders shipped within Australia are sent using Startrack Express or Australia Post Express. A signature will be required for delivery, which is usually the next business day after shipping.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, we cannot guarantee next day delivery due to courier collection and occasional delays. If your order will be significantly delayed we will always do our best to keep you informed of progress.
To maximise efficient delivery, please specify an address and/or preferred delivery time when someone will be around to receive the parcel. If no-one is home the parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection, which can incur a re-delivery fee on our part.
International Shipping - Rest of World
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $600 AUD are shipped free of charge.
All orders are sent using a door to door international courier service. A signature will be required for delivery. Each country has their own system for imports with individual duty and charges based on the origin and value of the item(s). The buyer is responsible for all customs charges and/or fees.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, delays can sometimes happen due to courier collection. If significant delay is expected prior to shipping your order, we will do our best to keep you informed.