Monty & Co.
MONTY & CO. UTILITY TROUSER - TAN
UTILITY is a functional easy wear versatile trouser inspired by 1950 military fatigue trousers and based on the Porter dungaree silhouette. It features 3 large Utility patch pockets and an essential adjustable elasticated waist to fit to size and adapt with growth.
Designed for busy little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- Loose, Straight leg
- Adjustable elasticated waistband with internal button fastening
- Comfortable no zip 1 button fly
- Two slanted side deep Utility pockets
- One back patch pocket
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Classic fit
- Straight slightly tapered leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Turn up cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- This style is quite generous in the leg length and waist so we advise choosing the correct size to the child’s age (see size chart) not sizing up.
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
Made in England
Hardwearing unisex workwear for children, designed to withstand everything a child can (literally) throw at them. The natural fibres they use will soften wonderfully with age, so these ethical garments can be passed across and down to the next generation of small humans.
Domestic Shipping Within Australia
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $300 AUD are shipped express for free Australia-wide.
All orders shipped within Australia are sent using Startrack Express or Australia Post Express. A signature will be required for delivery, which is usually the next business day after shipping.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, we cannot guarantee next day delivery due to courier collection and occasional delays. If your order will be significantly delayed we will always do our best to keep you informed of progress.
To maximise efficient delivery, please specify an address and/or preferred delivery time when someone will be around to receive the parcel. If no-one is home the parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection, which can incur a re-delivery fee on our part.
International Shipping - Rest of World
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $850 AUD are shipped free of charge.
All orders are sent using a door to door international courier service. A signature will be required for delivery. Each country has their own system for imports with individual duty and charges based on the origin and value of the item(s). The buyer is responsible for all customs charges and/or fees.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, delays can sometimes happen due to courier collection. If significant delay is expected prior to shipping your order, we will do our best to keep you informed.